Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grad School

I've decided to apply for graduate school at UMSL (University of Missouri St. Louis for you playing along outside of Missouri). I am going to try for an M.F.A in poetry. The deadline for application is February 1, 2010. I need to submit a collection of 15-20 poems, so I need to start going through my work and picking out my best ones. Luckily, I still have my collection from the independent writing project I did during my final semester, as well as the collection of poems I write for Richie. (he has his own little book of poems I've written for him throughout the course of our relationship) Let's just hope my poems are up to the university's standards. I'll keep you updated throughout the process.


What I'm reading: From the Corner of His Eye by Dean Koontz
Quote of the day: "The gods of the Mojave don't know the meaning of the word moderation." ~Odd Thomas, Dean Koontz

No comments: