Monday, September 1, 2008

Rough Draft One: Completed

I can't believe it. I finally finished the first draft of my story. I'm thrilled. Now I have to get copies to my two trusted readers. Then, I sit on my first draft for a while before going back to edit with fresh eyes. I just need to figure out what to do in the meantime. Guess I'll just work on some other stuff that has nothing to do with this particular story. Hooray for me!

Quote of the Day: "Where are the angels with their feathered wings to carry me down into hell? when they do come, are they the last beautiful thing that you see? As you go down into the lake of fire, can you still follow their progress heavenward? Can you hope for one last glimpse of their golden trumpets and their upturned faces reflecting the radiance of the face of God?" ~Lestat, The Tale of the Body Thief, Anne Rice
What I'm Reading: Yeah, still reading The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexander Dumas, pere
What I'm Watching: I'm flipping through the channels

No comments: